Why use a Mobile Compaction Service?
In conjunction with having static containers on site such as Skips and ROROs for exchange and collection of waste types, the Mobile Compaction service is used in conjunction with Wheeled Bins which are suitable for light to medium density wastes.
- Save on valuable space
- More cost efficient
- Fewer movements required
- Saves on Carbon Foot Print
Why Use RTS for a Mobile Compaction Service?
RTS operate a cost effective and efficient timely service for Commercial, Industrial and Construction Sites.
- A real-time tracking of all vehicles allows reliable scheduled collections.
- Recycle Reports
- Data for Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) can be provided in collaboration with Construction Operators.
- Services can be booked for 24 hours 7 days a week; out of hour’s charges may apply.
- The RTS Transport department is available for booking from 06:00 am to 17:00 pm.
- All Waste Materials collected is treated at our Waste Transfer Stations in London, Kent and Somerset. Reuse, Recycle and Recovery of waste is optimized through processing at our Material Recovery Facility. See our Recycling Section for further information
- RTS Waste holds Halving Waste to Landfill accreditation and will optimize Recycling Targets.
- Two sizes of Vehicle: 26 Tonne and 7.5 Tonne. Providing flexible access to difficult sites.
- A dedicated vehicle can be booked for segregated waste such as Plasterboard
- Recycled and SWMP reports can be provided
Recycle Reports and Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) data can be provided in collaboration with Construction Operators, this is managed on this service by the wheeled bins being labelled with segregated waste types and counted with average weights used before being compacted.
All Waste Materials collected is treated at our Waste Transfer Stations in London, Kent and Somerset. Reuse, Recycle and Recovery of waste is optimised through processing at our Material Recovery Facility. See our Recycling Section for further information.
How to Hire a Mobile Compaction Service from RTS
Commercial Compaction Services are often on regular schedules call our Commercial Sales Team for further information 020 7232 1711 Link to Commercial Waste Section/ Wheeled Bins.
Construction Projects prefer an on demand Mobile Compaction Service, once a free on-site audit has been completed a Scheduled service can be booked up to 4 hours in advance, however to guarantee required timed slot is available book as early as possible, it is recommended to allow 24 hours.
The RTS Transport department is available for booking from 06:00am to 17:00pm.
Call 0207 232 1711 OR email if an existing customer email email@example.com.