Wasteology Can Help You Recycle Tyres
Recycling Tyres is necessary for the sustainability of our environment. With the increase in the number of transportation vehicles on the UK roads it is inevitable that the number of tyres manufactured and consumed is also increasing. Tyres are made from vulcanised rubber and once reached their end of road life the rubber cab be chipped and reused in a variety of new products.
- Recycle tyres to reduce Landfill Use
- Chipping tyres for Reuse avoids carbon emissions in burning tyres
- Wasteology offer a cost effective Bulk Tyre Collection Service
- Call our Technical Sales Team on 0207 232 1711
Sustainable Solutions For Recycled Tyres
- Carpet underlay
- Equestrian Ménage flooring
- Soft cushioning material for children's play areas
- Rubber flooring in Gyms and Industrial areas
- Packaging filler as rubber crumb
Wasteology Can Help You Recycle Textiles
Textiles found in General Waste are mostly Clothing, Soft Furnishings, Sheets, Towels, Carpets, Carpet Tiles. Refurbishment Projects are a good sources for excellent recyclable textile materials. Wasteology can manage reuse in a very cost effective and sustainable way assisting with recycle targets.
How are the Textiles recycled?
- Carpets and Carpet tiles that are dry and in good quality can be reused and therefore resold.
- Clothing from consumers which is dry and reasonable quality is commonly sent to charities for resale and reuse in other countries.
- Other textiles will need to be processed, some of these are sent to Fibre Reclamation Mills which grade incoming material into type and colour. The textiles are shredded and blended with other selected fibres, depending on the intended end use of the recycled yarn.
- The fibres can also be compressed for mattress production.
- Textiles sent to the flocking industry are shredded to make filling material for car insulation, roofing felts, loudspeaker cones, panel linings and furniture padding.
Sustainable Solutions For Recycled Textiles
- New Clothes and Fashion accessories
- Mattresses and furniture padding
- Insulating products
- Roofing Felts
- Granulated Polyester pellets
- Industrial cloths