Grab Hire Services
A quick and flexible service when waste is stockpiled and a same day service offered.
When you want to move waste quickly. e.g. Fly Tipping Clearance
When there is a distance to pick up the waste because the Grab Hire uses its extending arm.
Wasteology will provide a fast and reliable grab hire service for the collection of Residential, Commercial, Construction and Industrial Waste. We will assist with hiring a 32 Tonne Grab Loader for removing bulky waste collections. Consider booking this curbside collection grab hire service for all different amounts of waste. Whether you have full or part loads our Grab Hire lorry is large enough to accept 18 tonnes of waste at a time.
Wasteology have a full Waste Carrier Licence with its own Material Recovery Facility. Our location is in Wellington, Somerset TA21. We are a professional waste management company that will collect your waste and supply a Duty of Care document for the waste we remove. Your waste is a resource, therefore we provide a sustainable solution .
Request a price now, give our friendly team a call for more information on 01823 672 900 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas Covered for Grab Hire
We provide drop offs and collections in Somerset and Devon
Choose Wasteology for
- Our vehicles have real time tracking
- Services can be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week, however out of hour’s charges may apply
- Accreditations: ISO 14001:2015; ISO 9001:2015; Halving Waste to Landfill; BS OHSAS 4500:2018
Why Choose Wasteology For Grab Hire
- A Reliable and Efficient Waste Management Company
- Experienced friendly drivers are fully trained and hold CIBT licences
- Duty of Care and Waste Transfer Tickets will be provided to ensure environmental compliance is maintained to highest quality.
- Waste will be treated, reused, recovered and recycled to a maximum with a target of Zero to Landfill.
- Recycle Reports can be produced.
Grab Hire Loaders Are Suitable For The Following Waste Types
- Hard-Core, Brick, Stone and cement
- Muck Away – Soil
- Green Waste
- General Dry Waste
- Bales of Plastic, Cardboard, Paper and Aluminium cans